DELTA 630 ALL TERRAIN is the Pipe and Fittings FUSION Machine designed to face the toughest working conditions.
DELTA 630 ALL TERRAIN is characterized for being extremely easy to set up and work with. If we consider the heating plate and facer disconnecting system as an example; the positioning / removal of the pipes is made without obstacles, providing the operator more time for what really matters.
Italian design, known for paying particular attention to details, gives DELTA 630 ALL TERRAIN many technical innovations that are very practical. For example, the clamps hydraulic system are not only an aesthetical maneuver, but also serve as a protection against collisions while positioning the machine inside the trench. The low fuel consumption and soundproofing gear – protects the environment, your health while saves money.
DELTA 630 ALL TERRAIN is available in 2 models:
DELTA 630 ALL TERRAIN CNC (automatic welding control system)
DELTA 630 ALL TERRAIN M (manual welding control system).
Welding standard: ISO 21307 High Pressure When applying the first one, the clamps cylinders work with a pressure range that is three times and a half higher than the ISO Low Pressure ones. This saves welding time by 60%, thus enhances productivity.
Working range: Ø 225* – 630 mm; 8″ IPS – 24″ IPS; 8″ DIPS ÷ 20″ DIPS
*Ø 225 (from SDR 26 to SDR 7)
– 4 steering wheels drive
– Diesel-engine 2200 cc 22,7 Kw
– Self-contained with on-board generator
– Sliding 3rd CLAMP for fittings welding
– Automatic welding System “Easy Life”
– DATA-LOGGING with GPS
– Possibility to pre-set 20 customized
– Memory 4000 welding cycles
– Report PDF
– Detachable Control Panel
– Remotely wire-controlled up to 12 m
– SmartLock Inserts
– Hydraulic Lifts
– Hydraulic-controlled Clamps and Milling cutter
– Climbs rough terrain up to 30%
– Wi-Fi ready App “SET and GO PRO”
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)
– Clamps’ inserts from Ø 225 to 630 mm
– Tool for flange necks/stub-end holder
– Kit for IN-DITCH use
||Ø 225* ÷ 630 mm 8″ IPS ÷ 24″ DIPS
* (SDR 26 ÷ 7)
||diesel engine Perkins 2200 cc 22,7 kW
|Fuel tank capacity
|operational tank capacity