DELTA 250 TRAILER: self-aligning hydraulic butt fusion machine, are used for welding pipes for water, gas and other fluids up to Ø 250 mm under pressure. This machine complies to International standards ISO 21307 HIGH PRESSURE (the clamps cylinders work with a pressure range that is three times and a half higher than the ISO Low Pressure ones, enhancing productivity, with a 60% saving of welding time).
DELTA 250 TRAILER is able to weld various fittings including elbows, tees, Y-branches and flanges necks. Available in the 110 V and 230 V versions.
– A trailer-mounted machine body that is easily removable from the trolley
– Fast-locking adapters system SMARTLocK RITMO Patented, thanks to which is possible to change adapters in few seconds
– An on-board electric milling cutter with a safety microswitch
– An extractable heating plate Teflon-coated (PTFE) equipped with an independent thermometer
– Two rollers
– An EASY LIFE control panel that allows the operator to program and pilot all the welding duty cycle in an easy, fast and very intuitive way. It includes a data-logging system to store the welding data; report PDF file format.
Possibility to pre-set 20 customized. The EASY LIFE system can store up to 4000 joint reports
– A heating plate support which comes with a high-temperature-proof bag, which also avoid the heating element from being scratched
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)
– Clamps’ inserts from Ø 75 to 225 mm; 2″ ÷ 8″ IPS; 3″ ÷ 8 ” DIPS
– Tool to weld flanges’ necks/ Stub-end holder
– Software for data download (data-logging) with serial/USB cable
||Ø 75 ÷ 250 mm; 2″ IPS ÷ 8″ DIPS
||110 V or 230 s-phase 50/60 Hz
|Total absorbed power
||4400 W (110 V) 4200 W (230 v)
||180° ÷ 280° C
|Outside temperature range
||-10° ÷ 40° C