DELTA 1000 TRAILER is a self-aligning fusion machine, used for welding thermoplastic pipes (up to Ø 1000 mm) for the transport of water, gas and other fluids under pressure.
Machine can fuse pipes according to the ISO 21307 High Pressure standard (pressure range is three times and a half higher than the ISO Low Pressure ones). Using this machine allows 60% time saving, and thus enhances productivity .
– Machine body framed on a 4 wheeled chassis, easily removable for working in tight spaces; steel hydraulic clamping with the fast-locking inserts, which allows placement and removal of inserts in seconds; self detaching device: helps removing the heating plate during welding procedure.
– 4 wheeled chassis with 2 steering wheels and a safety brake
– An on-board hydraulic electric facer that is equipped with a safety microswitch to prevent from accidental starts, a thermal circuit breaker to protect motor
– An on-board hydraulic heating plate Teflon-coated (PTFE) which comes with a high-temperature-proof bag, which also avoid the heating element from being scratched
– An EASY LIFE control panel with a large graphic display and GPS traceability, which is also removable from the machine body to be able to weld from outside the ditch. This facilitates the welding process for the operator to program allowing for an easy, fast and very intuitive way throughout the welding cycle . Includes a data-logging system to store full welding data, downloadable through a USB port straight into PDF files. The EASY LIFE system has the capability store up to 4000 joint reports.
Possibility to pre-set 20 customized
– Two hydraulic lateral rollers
– Control panel for hydraulic movements.
DELTA 1000 TRAILER allows to easily weld fittings like elbows, tees, Y-branches and stub flanges.
ON REQUEST (ACCESSORIES)
– Clamps’ inserts from Ø 335 to 900 mm; 14″ ÷ 36″ IPS; 14″ ÷ 36 ” DIPS
– Tool for flange necks
– Kit serial printer
– Kit for IN-DITCH use
– Kit hoist
|Working range||Ø 335 ÷ 1000 mm
14 IPS ÷ 36 IPS/DIPS
|Power supply||230 V Three Phase 50/60 Hz
400 V Three Phase 50/60 Hz
|Total abdorbed power||32000 W|
|Working temperature||180° ÷ 280°|
|Outside temperature range||-10° ÷ 40° C|
|Weight machine body||1950 Kg|
|Weight Standard composition||3770 Kg|
|Dimensions machine body||3888x1990x1929 mm|
|Dimensions with trolley||4449x3700x3268 mm|