ELEKTRA 500 is an high performance universal electro-fusion machine, used for welding HDPE, PP, PP-R couplings (from 8 to 48 V).
– machine body with a tubular steel frame surrounding, that gives it a protective structure adding both to the welding design and functionality. The steel frame serves as transport handle and cable winding
– large graphic display that stands out for the size and resolution of the icons, facilitating reading in the welding stages – intuitive control panel that simplifies and speeds up the setting of the welder
– universal connectors; no need of adapters
– GPS (on request) useful in job sites allowing for traceability
-a laser scanner – barcode reading system that enables automatic setting of the welding parameters.
There are two manual settings available: 1) by setting the welding tension/time parameters, 2) by introducing the numerical code indicated under the bar code, to recognize welding parameters automatically.
– Internal memory of 4000 welds; welding data can be generated in PDF format containing the name of the operator and other selected items . These reports can be downloaded to a PC through a USB port
– USB port allows updating the welder firmware, the reports download or a printer ESC-POS connection
– Elektra 500
– Universal adapter Ø 4,0 – 4,7 mm
– Laser scanner
– Transport case
– Manual scraper
||Ø 20 ÷ 500 mm
||110 V single phase 50/60 Hz
230 V single phase 50/60 Hz
|Total abdorbed power (60% Duty Cycle)
|Max output current
||100 A (110 V) – 120 A (230 V)
|60% Duty Cycle output
||255 x 270 x 385 mm
|Dimensions carryng case
||410 x 290 x 485 mm