ELEKTRA 1000 is an high performance universal electrofusion machine, used for welding HDPE, PP, PP-R couplings (from 8 to 48 V).
– machine body with a tubular steel frame surrounding, that gives it a protective structure adding both to the welding design and functionality. The steel frame serves as transport handle and cable winding
– large graphic display that stands out for the size and resolution of the icons, facilitating reading in the welding stages – intuitive control panel that simplifies and speeds up the setting of the welder – universal connectors; no need of adapters
– GPS (on request) useful in job sites allowing for traceability
-a laser scanner – barcode reading system that enables automatic setting of the welding parameters.
There are two manual settings available: 1) by setting the welding tension/time parameters, 2) by introducing the numerical code indicated under the bar code, to recognize welding parameters automatically.
– internal memory of 4000 welds; welding data can be generated in PDF format containing the name of the operator and other selected items . These reports can be downloaded to a PC through a USB port
– USB port allows updating the welder firmware, the reports download or a printer ESC-POS connection
– Elektra 1000
– Universal adapter Ø 4,0 – 4,7 mm
– Laser scanner
– Transport case
– Manual scraper
|Working range||Ø 20 ÷ 1600 mm|
|Power supply||230 V single phase 50/60 Hz|
|Total abdorbed power (60% Duty Cycle output)||3500 W|
|Max output current||120 A|
|60% Duty Cycle output||90 A|
|Memory capacity||4000 reports|
|Protection degree||IP 54|
|Dimensions||255 x 270 x 385 mm|
|Dimensions carryng case||410 x 290 x 485 mm|